Spanish Cooking Class with Mr Paella
Feast, sip Sangria and learn how to master the perfect paella with Oscar and Nacho from Mr Paella!
What you’ll be making
You’ll learn how to make Sangria plus 4 delicious paellas!
- Sangria – this classic red sangria recipe always hits the spot.
- Chicken & Chorizo Paella – the most popular Mr Paella combination that combines chicken and chorizo with fresh local vegetables to create a flavorful and colourful paella.
- Paella valenciana – The Original Spanish Paella from Valencia made using chicken, fresh snow peas, red capsicum, tomato, garlic and rosemary.
- Black paella – Traditional seafood paella cooked with squid ink. Served with traditional aoli.
- Fideua with pate iberico – Short thin Spanish pasta, fresh vegetables and chicken cooked in homemade chicken stock topped with slices of Pate Iberico (which melts in your mouth).
Your ticket includes:
- Spanish Sangria
- Traditional Spanish nibbles, including tortilla de patatas, salmorejo, pan tumaca, plus Spanish cured meats and cheeses.
- a 3-hour hands-on workshop
- all materials and ingredients
- recipes for all of the dishes you create
- a long-table lunch where you will enjoy the fruits of your labour!
- Date: Sunday, 3rd of November 2019
- Time: 12:00 – 3:00pm
- Location: Henry Summer, 69 Aberdeen St, Northbridge, 6003
Spaces are limited. Please note that tickets are not eligible for refund or exchange. Can’t make it? Why not pass your ticket onto a mate who can?