Hanging Baskets with Wilding Studio
Passionate about creating wild and beautiful designs with nature, Anna from Wilding Studio invites you to join in her Hanging Basket workshop!
Influenced by the Japanese concept of wabi-sabi, Anna’s work can be described as an appreciation of the imperfections and transience of natural beauty.
About the workshop
Anna is dedicated to spreading plant knowledge and design techniques and has taught workshops at dozens of locations in Australia and the USA, including the New York Botanical Garden, Chelsea Garden Center and the Japan Society of New York. She has been experimenting with various techniques for making hand-woven baskets for ten years.
Your ticket price includes:
- all the materials required to make a random weave hanging basket for a plant
- a handy handout with instructions.
- plus a glass of prosecco and nibbles provided by the Henry Summer team.
Everyone will take home a finished hanging basket to suit a 20cm plant.
Your ticket includes:
- a 3-hour hands-on workshop
- a glass of prosecco, Vasse Felix red or white wine, or Henry Summer rosé
- nibbles provided by the Henry Summer kitchen
- Date: Saturday 27th April
- Time: 12pm – 3pm
- Location: Henry Summer, 69 Aberdeen St, Northbridge, 6003
Spaces are limited. Please note that tickets are not eligible for refund or exchange. Can’t make it? Why not pass your ticket onto a mate who can?
Master image by Cheryl-Lynn Wee