Fresh Face Masks & Hand Treatments with Clean Slate
Stuck on how to spoil mum for Mother’s Day? We’ve got you covered!
About the workshop
Kat, the founder of Clean Slate, invites you to bring Mum along for an hour of pampering and crafting whilst she walks you through the art of fresh face mask creation. Together, you’ll deconstruct the face mask, learning the properties and benefits of different ingredients. Plus, Kat will give you inside tips on what ingredients to stay clear of.
You’ll then get to enjoy the fruits of your labour, sipping on a glass of bubbles as the mask works its magic. Nibbles will also be provided, courtesy of the Henry Summer team.
Before you go, Kat will help you create your own custom hand treatment to take home. Plus, she’ll share some relaxing hand massage tips for the road.
Your ticket includes a 60-minute workshop, a 15ml roller bottle of your custom hand treatment, a glass of prosecco or house wine, and some nibbles provided by the Henry Summer kitchen.
This workshop is best done in pairs – so we recommend bringing a mum or partner in crime along for the fun.
Your ticket includes:
- a 60-minute workshop
- your own fresh face mask creation plus a custom hand treatment to take home
- a glass of prosecco, Vasse Felix red or white wine, or Henry Summer rosé
- nibbles provided by the Henry Summer kitchen
- Location: Henry Summer, 69 Aberdeen St, Northbridge, 6003
- Date: Saturday 11th May
- Time: 12pm – 1pm
- What to wear: Dress in something comfy that you don’t mind getting grubby in. All materials provided.
Spaces are limited. Please note that tickets are not eligible for refund or exchange. Can’t make it? Why not pass your ticket onto a mate who can?