Macrame Plant Hangers with Pots & Tangles
Tammy from Pots & Tangles has been spreading her passion for macramé and running workshops in Perth and regional Western Australia for over 5 years.
About the workshop
Macramé workshops are a wonderful way to let out some creative energy; it’s also an awesome excuse to get some friends together for chats, laughs, delicious nibbles and a few drinks! These workshops suit anyone – you’ll be taught everything you need to create your own beautiful macramé masterpiece.
In this 3 hour workshop you will create your own beautiful macramé plant hanger to take home.
You’ll have a choice of various macramé rope colours (including neutrals) to suit your own aesthetic.
- a 3-hour hands-on workshop
- a glass of prosecco, Vasse Felix red or white wine, or Henry Summer rosé
- nibbles provided by the Henry Summer kitchen
- all the materials required to make your macrame hanger
- Date: Sunday 17th November
- Time: 12pm – 3pm
- Location: Henry Summer, 69 Aberdeen St, Northbridge, 6003
Spaces are limited. Please note that tickets are not eligible for refund or exchange. Can’t make it? Why not pass your ticket onto a mate who can?