Kokedama with Wilding Studio
Originating in Japan, kokedama are living plant and moss balls. Similar to bonsai, they are a lovely way to bring a bit of greenery indoors and can live for years.
In this hands-on kokedama workshop you’ll make your own beautiful hanging or sitting kokedama and will be taken step by step through the unique process.
Each participant will bring home their own beautiful kokedama at the end of the workshop.
About the workshop
Anna is dedicated to spreading plant knowledge and design techniques and has taught workshops at dozens of locations in Australia and the USA, including the New York Botanical Garden, Chelsea Garden Center and the Japan Society of New York. She has been making kokedama and teaching the craft for more than a decade.
Your ticket includes:
- a 1 1/2 hour hands-on workshop
- a glass of prosecco, Vasse Felix red or white wine, or Henry Summer rosé
- nibbles provided by the Henry Summer kitchen
- all the materials required to make your Kokedama
- Date: Sunday 20th October
- Time: 12pm – 1:30pm
- Location: Henry Summer, 69 Aberdeen St, Northbridge, 6003
Spaces are limited. Please note that tickets are not eligible for refund or exchange. Can’t make it? Why not pass your ticket onto a mate who can?