Macrame Wall Hanging with Pots & Tangles
Sunday, October 18 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm$122
Tammy, the owner of Pots & Tangles, has been spreading the love of macramé and running workshops across WA for over 6 years.
In this 3.5 hour workshop, you will create your own beautiful macrame wall hanging from the softest Australian cotton.
// WHAT’S INCLUDED
‣ a 3.5-hour hands-on workshop
‣ a glass of prosecco, Vasse Felix red or white wine, or Henry Summer rosé
‣ nibbles provided by the Henry Summer kitchen
‣ all the materials required to make your macramé hanger
‣ Date: Sunday 18th October
‣ Time: 12pm – 3:30pm
‣ Location: Henry Summer
Spaces are limited. Please note that tickets are not eligible for refund or exchange. Can’t make it? Why not pass your ticket onto a mate who can.